Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Update

Since last week was Thriller/Bank Heist week, this week is going to be a little lighter. I'm predicting at least a couple of comedies. Although I say that having just read a horror script. What, you say? You read a horror script?? Yes, I did. And I just know some of you are going to love it. What did I think? Hmmm. Tune in to find out.

So listen, I'm thinking of starting a Scriptshadow Message Board/Forum, but I don't really know what I'm doing. My initial research has led me to a vague understanding of the requirements, but I know if I could just talk to someone who knows what they're doing, it would be a lot easier. For instance, I don't know how much space I'm going to need, what features I'll want, or where all the best deals are. So if you're a fan of the site and know what I need to get this thing started, please e-mail me. (By the way, this is a good 2-3 months down the line - so don't get too excited).

The spec market is pretty crummy right now. Nothing's selling, so there are no new scripts to request (as if I don't have enough to read already). In the meantime, keep those suggestions coming. Haven't put anything in the Top 25 for a long time now and I want that to change.

-Carson